Gelish & Lecente

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amandababer1971

Reaction score
Hi I trained last year for my mani &pedi & started off with gelish as my brand
not knowing much about brands at the time
I am now thinking of changing to lecente, which means selling all my kit, but I don’t want to make a mistake by changing brand & it’s not the brand for me.
just wondered if anyone else have changed brand to lecente & wish they never.

I took on Lecente when it launched and I run it as an alternative to CND Shellac.
I have no intention to stop shellac as different systems suit different customer needs - removal method, toughness and longevity.
I would you suggest you keep going with Gelish to keep your current clients happy and gradually introduce Lecente as an alternative. It does take a while to learn how to get the best out of Lecente gel polish so ease yourself in gently.
Lecente have lots of training support, join their facebook page and watch all their product and application videos.
Lecente gel polish range is not massive yet as it only started in 2019, so the colours are coming in small collections several times a year so you can build up gradually. They do start up bundles which are worth taking on.
The lecente glitter polishes and Rainbow colours are super fab!

Thank you for your feed back
i think I will stick with gelish as I have only started out & bought so many
it looks really good lecente only needing one coat
but changing from one brand to another might not be an easy option atm

Thank you for your feed back
i think I will stick with gelish as I have only started out & bought so many
it looks really good lecente only needing one coat
but changing from one brand to another might not be an easy option atm
Don’t base any decision on it being ‘one coat’ , a lot of the time I still do 2!

Latest posts

Back