Gelish Magneto

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle0904

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Just wondered if any of u use the magneto range much? I seen them today and loved them but have never heard them mentioned on here so not sure if they would b popular

X

I have 3 of the colours but they haven't been very popular although maybe that's just my clients, however, you can use them without the magnet and the colours on their own have been popular x

hi, I purchased the electric metal lovers magneto the other day (red one)and its brilliant. I put it on a nail pop, and wore it myself, my first client that saw it had it! One of the other geeks here said that without using the magnet, the red is one of her most popular colours. what colours did you go for? i was thinking of the silver one, but nt sure what it looks like in real life not computer screen.

I agree with Kattyj, I have four of them. I have used the magnets for all, but used them on their own without the magnets far more. Electric Metal Lover (without the magnet) is one of my most popular colours. They are worth having because they are good colours on their own and the consistency is perfect. They all cover completely in two coats.

hi, I purchased the electric metal lovers magneto the other day (red one)and its brilliant. I put it on a nail pop, and wore it myself, my first client that saw it had it! One of the other geeks here said that without using the magnet, the red is one of her most popular colours. what colours did you go for? i was thinking of the silver one, but nt sure what it looks like in real life not computer screen.

The silver is a lovely colour, and on its own has been very popular, especially with waterfield over the top, its gorgeous.

bit sad to hear the colours are only used alone, do clients not like the magnet look?

bit sad to hear the colours are only used alone, do clients not like the magnet look?

I have electric metal lover and have yet to use without the magnet- looks fantastic and clients that arent the pink and sparkly kind love having something different that isn't plain.

I have electric metal lover and have yet to use without the magnet- looks fantastic and clients that arent the pink and sparkly kind love having something different that isn't plain.

thats good to hear :) i was surprised to hear so many using without magnet, i think its a great effect without being to much in your face

Latest posts

Back