Gelish mini bottles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aydie

Reaction score
Good morning,
Do you know where I can buy the mini bottles of Gelish from in the UK ?
I like the small bottles as they take up less room.
Thanks

There not very professional looking and i wonder what the cost per service is compared to the normal sized bottle when you take P&P and tax in to account to , i would make space for full size .

I have seen a mini kit in Sallys - hope that helps x

I know u can get a mini kit in Sallys here in UK but in USA they sell the mini size gelish at Sally's, not full size ...what a waste of money ...they are tiny and only sell a few colors, to be honest you are far better off getting the full size, value for money and more professional.

Please can I ask if you ladies know what is the cost per service for gelish application? I am hoping to add this to my services when I save up for this course thank you in advance x

Okay im not sure if you know but the basic course on Gelish Application is Approx £50.

I am not sure what others are charging but i charge £25 for gelish block color application ... £30 for french. If they have a glitter top coat on top of a block color, I charge £30. Ofcourse it's up to you. I believe in charging not only for my services but for quality products.

Gelish is worth it !

Don't be afraid to charge for a premium product! It's not a cheap system to buy in but it is very profitable and does exactly as it says it will ( if applied correctly and good aftercare) :)

I'm sure there will be other geeks that will share thier pricing with you :)

Okay im not sure if you know but the basic course on Gelish Application is Approx £50.

I am not sure what others are charging but i charge £25 for gelish block color application ... £30 for french. If they have a glitter top coat on top of a block color, I charge £30. Ofcourse it's up to you. I believe in charging not only for my services but for quality products.

Gelish is worth it !

Don't be afraid to charge for a premium product! It's not a cheap system to buy in but it is very profitable and does exactly as it says it will ( if applied correctly and good aftercare) :)

I'm sure there will be other geeks that will share thier pricing with you :)
as
Thank you very much for your reply:) I tried to research and found their training for around the £100 Mark? Will keep looking and hopefully find for £50! X

I have booked onto a gelish course and it was £90 + vat so I think £108 in total then you need the kit, hope this helps
Tracy x

I have booked onto a gelish course and it was £90 + vat so I think £108 in total then you need the kit, hope this helps
Tracy x

Thank you Tracey this was the price iv seen not sure whether to use my CND lamp or save for the nail harmony led ! X

Thanks for the replies.
Yes I know that the cost per service is higher being a mini size, I am ok with that.
I decided to speak to them direct and find out more.
For anyone interested,
The mini bottles are being introduced into the UK late May / June and will go on the UK website initially. Prices are not yet confirmed.

I've had a look & I can't find Gelish mini size bottles for sale here in the uk. Does anyone know if they are sold here? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back