Gelish-most popular summer colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patricia76

Reaction score
Just wondering what your most popular summer colours are

Tutti frutti. My clients are mature conservative ladies, not young 20 something's. :D

Right now my most used color is 'I'm brighter than you" and 'you glare I glow" but it always changes with the seasons!

Mine are:

A Petal for your thoughts
You glare I glow
Make you blink pink
Gossip Girl

My most popular have been all the glow collection. So glad I bought them, I nearly didn't because I have the rio neons too but sooo popular!

Blink pink
Shake it till you samba
Gossip girl
I'm brighter than you

Are the glow colours different to the rio collection, debating which set to buy...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are the glow colours different to the rio collection, debating which set to buy...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

They are very different collections apart from shake till u samba and brights have more fun, these are almost identical so I picked what I thought was the best from each, I got all the glows apart from the green which didn't appeal to me or anyone I know and I got the orange and blue from the rio, the yellow and green from rio wasn't appealing either

Tiger Blossom, Samba, Tiki and a lush ACG jade green/turquoise called with it. I've attached a pic. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1375997651.628128.jpg

Tiger blossom
I'm brighter than you
Tiger blossom
Make you blink pink
Tiger blossom
Oh and more tiger blossom!!
Getting fed up of seeing that colour lol

LolliDolli💋

My most popular this season are all from the 'all about the glow' range.
Brights have more fun
I'm brighter than you
Make you blink pink

Followed by shake it till you samba, mint of spring, French with a shimmer ( usually izzie wizzi ) and passion.

I have of course used others, but this is what's popping up most frequently
( not listed here in any specific order though )

I have not stopped using Sweet Morning Dew! By far the most popular for me at the moment :)

Latest posts

Back