Gelish nails or Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

erinj90

Reaction score
i want to start offering 3 week manicures to my clients but i want some opinions on which product to use. its a big investment and dont want to waste my money. im not planning on retailing and dont overly want a huge product outlay straight away as id rather add colours ect once iv built up my clients any advice would be great thanks!! xx

Skorpy

Reaction score
Gelish all the way for me, personally.

Never had any problems, lasts well and lots of colours to choose from!! :)

Cinabun

Reaction score
Gelish for me too. Love it great colours, lasts well happy clients :)

deb1511

Reaction score
Gelish all the way for me, personally.

Never had any problems, lasts well and lots of colours to choose from!! :)
Me too though have never used shellac. ATM I've had my gelish on for 4 and a half weeks x

erinj90

Reaction score
thanks girls really appriciate it was literally about to bout a shellac kit and stopped just in time think il go with gelish. anyone no the cheapest place to buy it from? iv looked at the website but little bit expensive so been searching ebay but that always worries me. do any of the wholesalers sell it? x

lilly

Reaction score
I've used both, prefer Gelish x

lilly

Reaction score
thanks girls really appriciate it was literally about to bout a shellac kit and stopped just in time think il go with gelish. anyone no the cheapest place to buy it from? iv looked at the website but little bit expensive so been searching ebay but that always worries me. do any of the wholesalers sell it? x

Dont do eBay, the likely hood is that it'l be fake, Sally's stock it, you have to show your qulifications to get a trade card, I doubt it'l be any cheaper than Harmony but they do do regular vat free days and if you live near enough no p&p!x

erinj90

Reaction score
thanks lilly il look out for the vat free days and get it there will feel alot better handing my money over a counter anyway x

Skorpy

Reaction score
Ebay dodgy hun. Up to you. But you never know if it is the real deal!

Adamantine

Reaction score
I too have been wondering about this.

What are the advantages/disadvantages to gel polish over a power polish?

Sorry to hijack OP! :o

Latest posts