Gelish nudes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanityche

Reaction score
Hi geeks! Can someone recommend a good NUDE TRANSLUCENT gelish colour? Im going to have to order online, but the colour charts online are rarely accurate.

I want a colour that is pretty much identical to the natural nail bed, just to give that polished, even perfect look. Alot of nudes I have tried have been too obviously pink or beige, not neutral enough.

2sbrdps.jpg
[/IMG]

This is my favorite nude polish, OPI Barre my soul. Ideally looking for something similar to this in a Gel that will set under LED.

Thanks =)

Simple sheer x

Hellooooo

Have a look at bashfull / tassels (nude transparent beige ) and and sweet dream (nude transparent with the slightest hint of pink) all great for a lovely natural French !

Hugs xx

Definately little princess...... bashful is opalescent with a green hue.. if you want basically transparent with a tiny hint of pink resembling your picture, lil princess will give you that.....

Definitely little princess. Here it is as the base for French.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360908170.582930.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360908170.582930.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,530
I would say, Simple Sheer as it's less pink and looks just like your photo x

In the op's picture it looks much milkier than what simple sheer looks like and that's why I suggested Little Princess. It's a lovely subtle milky sheer. I really love it!

Latest posts

Back