Gelish - Once Upon a Dream (2014!)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nail Harmony will refund the the p&p too so you won't be out of pocket

Oh do they? I don't really want to post my proof of postage in case its lost, wonder if a copy will be ok? I will give them a ring, though the colour it has faded to is actually quite pretty!! xx

Oh do they? I don't really want to post my proof of postage in case its lost, wonder if a copy will be ok? I will give them a ring, though the colour it has faded to is actually quite pretty!! xx

Best ringing and finding out I previously had wrong items sent to me and when I rang they would not refund my postage ... Even though they sent the wrong item xxxx

Any reviews on "Oh what i knight" i just ordered it as i have no colours like it :) is it a thick consistancy? how many coates do you think it needs? x

It's a lovely colour! And it's good after two coats!

My All Haile the Queen has faded quite a bit in 5 days :( This sucks

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Any reviews on "Oh what i knight" i just ordered it as i have no colours like it :) is it a thick consistancy? how many coates do you think it needs? x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392980639.492877.jpg I love this colour, great consistency, covered really well with two coats and is just beautiful. One of my faves at the moment x

I've had she's my beauty on for a week now and I've just checked and mine is a massive fader, I'm gutted!! :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392983461.679335.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392983470.179787.jpg

I know it's such a lovely colour before it's faded! :(!

This is getting so disappointing!! My distributor doesn't accept returns so now I'm out money as she's a beauty fades and all haile the queen fades as well. Ugh I knew I should have waited :(

I've had she's my beauty on for a week now and I've just checked and mine is a massive fader, I'm gutted!! :(

View attachment 57028View attachment 57029

Thats awful :/ so disappointing to see the fading issues. Wish I hadn't bought the collection now but the colours were so pretty. If they actually stayed the same colour that is!!! xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Which fade? Just the 2 pinky ones? Any issues with the blue or green? X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've had no issues with all the others xx
Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone had any problems with clients complaining about the fading issue? I am put off offering these two colours as I am worried I will get complaints...

I can't believe that I'm reading some of the distributors do not accept returns especially if the colours you have purchased are faders!
Sending wrong items but not refunding you for the postage! Where is the care for customer service?!
If you have trained with harmony perhaps they are more lenient but this should not be the case!
Are your distributors from nail harmony themselves? If not it may be worth purchasing through nail harmony from now on, they still do vat free days but you need to be signed up to a mailing list as sometimes they aren't so public about it.
If your harmony distributor is not accepting returns I would email Jason or Georgie Smedley because it's unacceptable.
I can completely agree with the fading issue, surely the problem should have been overcome by now. It's worse when you start seeing that everyone is beginning to offer Gelish even without training! It makes me want to change brand even more!
It's a bad thing to say but I often wonder if they now care more about profit then their customers :(

For myself, I'm in Canada and the authorized distributor I purchase from doesn't do returns even if they are faders. Sicks but its the ONLY importer of gelish. All the other companies just order from her :/

How similar is oh what a knight and glamour queen is it worth having both? Xxx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

How similar is oh what a knight and glamour queen is it worth having both? Xxx

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

glamour queen is a pearl finish and oh what a knight is metallic and sort of shimmery hard to describe but they are very different maybe similar in colour but that's it

Latest posts

Back