Gelish or OPI Gel polish ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, All my Nail and Beauty Prof's, This is my first time using forum and it looks great, What a lot of support out there. Its great. I have loads of questions - After being out of the business for 12 yrs I have now just started up again but this time as a mobile nail tech instead of a beauty shop ( due to my lovely 3 yr boy ). I'm looking to choose my gel polish range but stuck, I had my heart set on OPI gel polish as this is what I was impressed with at the Beauty Show this year but since I have been using it ( nail inc colour ) it just not as easy to put on or giving as good a cover as the Gelish I have been using. What eeverybody's thoughts on this matter ? Also i'm looking for a bucket bag, I was on a course on monday and the tutor had a pvc see through bucket bag with loads of pockets around it and lots of storage in the middle but can't seem to find it anywhere ? Well i'm sure I will be on this loads so happy thinking xx
:lol:

Latest posts

Back