Gelish peeling in sheets on myself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eefje082593

Reaction score
Hello
I'm having some trouble with my own gelish nails. On my clients they last 3weeks, but on myself i only get a week. After that some just Peel off in clean sheets.
I buff my nails then ph bond, foundation, structure gel, color and top.
Does anybody else have this problem?

I use a little pro bond just on the tips (free edge) of my nails to stop it lifting. As I find where I'm always doing removals on clients the soak off solution can affect my Gelish. But with the pro bond I can get 3 full weeks out of mine x

Are you capping your free edge? Xx

I'm having similar problem with 1 clients nails. I've tried the above using structure gel after the foundation then again before top it off. I haven't used pro bond though. How and when would I apply it? X

I'm having similar problem with 1 clients nails. I've tried the above using structure gel after the foundation then again before top it off. I haven't used pro bond though. How and when would I apply it? X

After ph bond & before foundation. x

I have done: ph bond (dehydrator) foundation, structure gel, colour x2, structure gel then finally top it off.
She's a primary teacher who has her hands in sand/water etc all of the time.
I suggested she should maybe have a break, but she's reluctant x

Latest posts

Back