Gelish pet hate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hjh

Reaction score
20190430_102930.jpg

Hi everyone,
Hoping for some advice please, my whole range of gel polish has been gelish but it's so frustrating when a client chooses a colour and then opening a bottle looking like this,
I'm looking at changing the brand of product I offer and thinking "the gel bottle" what's people's views on it or is there another brand that anyone can recommend,
Kind regards x

I can’t help on the gel bottle but when I was in the salon we used to stock shellac and gelish and we used to clean the shellac brushes when the shellac was finished and put them in the gelish because the gelish brushes used to go crappy over time

That happened to me with a new bottle of good gossip I was so upset! I'd had it a few months but had only used it a couple of times.

As for the gel bottle, just do a search on here, it's brilliant stuff,. Slowly getting rid of my gelish and opi and stocking up on the gel bottle. I love it!

You can buy replacement brushes for the Gelish brand. They come in a pack of 5 and are so so easy to replace. Don't cost a lot neither x

You can replace the brush but often the product is not the same after this happens, it's somehow cured and full of lumps

Yes a few of mine seem to be gritty on the nail plate. Is this why?

I assume so. Sometimes you can carry on and once cured under lamp it's ok, but who likes applying lumpy gel?!

Latest posts

Back