Gelish PH Bond help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
OMG!!! I have just come away from a client after removing gelish and re-applying and realised I didn't use the ph bond?!?!?!?! Aaarregggh what do I do?! Wait and hear and then of problems offer free treatment? Oh my god I can't believe I done it! I always line everything up, but for some reason i didn't lift this out and for some reason forgot it because I have had such a poop day at work today (that's no excuse!!!) what do I do???

Don't worry! It's done now and short of taking it off and starting again you can't do anything. I've forgotten to use it on my own nails a few times and it's never caused any problem.

Hi hun,
Ive forgotten before as its not used with shellac which we also do and its never been an issue.
If it is and it doesnt last holding up your hands and fixing the problem is the best option in my experience. X

Sent from my GT-P7510 using SalonGeek

I havnt used it the last couple times I've done my nails and they lasted just the same. Don't fret over it. If she happens to call than you can offer to fix them. :)

Thank you all so much for your replies! My day has been really bad and then to top it off.... I've just got home and found green puss coming out of my swollen red eye (how attractive) :( feels very gritty too and is very blood shot, think it's conjunctivitis, I get it regularly! She will have seen the green gunge coming out so I had to text her and tell her to wash her hands too just in case!!! Ahhh disaster! Don't think I'll be seeing her again! :( How embarrassing! It's been "one if those days" today! I just want to crawl under a rock!!! :(

PH Bond is just a dehydrator. So, if you did your prep correctly and cleaned the surface, you should be fine.

PH Bond is just a dehydrator. So, if you did your prep correctly and cleaned the surface, you should be fine.

Yeah It should be ok then (fingers crossed) as I'd just used D-Solve to remove the previous Gelish! So they would have been dehydrated anyway! :-/

You should be perfectly ok, especially since you had just removed old Gelish you will have dehydrated the nails plenty with the acetone:)

You should be perfectly ok, especially since you had just removed old Gelish you will have dehydrated the nails plenty with the acetone:)

Thank you :) xxx

Latest posts

Back