Gelish Pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peg77

Reaction score
Hello Nail Geek!
I have a gelish client who would like a full coverage pink, preferably without a glitter effect. I find the gelish charts don't give a great idea of actual colour and was hoping some geeks could recommend.

Hi,

What kind of Pink? bright, Light, I love Gossip Girl for a bright Pink and Go Girl is an inbetweeny pink, Pink Smoothie, pale Pink. None of these are glittery :) x

I'm wearing It's a Lily at the moment. Have a look at the photos in the Gelish lovers group to see it. I would say it's a cool pink and not bright or any glitter in it.

Where do u find gelish lovers guide?? Sorry to interrupt ur post x

At the top of the main forums page, there is a heading 'Groups'. Click on that and you will see all the different groups available to join. Click on the group you want and you click to join to view the photos.

Great thank u x

I LOVE Gossip Girl! It's like a redish pink, dark barbie pink! So girly:)

The following link is a site which has photos of Gelish actually on nails so you can see exactly how they look. I have found it very helpful in choosing shades I and my clients would like.

Gelish Swatches ONLY! - PurseForum

The Gelish Group can suggest lots of colours to choose, but I found that until I actually saw them, I still couldnt quite make a choice.

Hope this helps.

I have colour wheel jpegs I can email to anyone too if it helps.

Latest posts

Back