Gelish Polygel alternative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slanni1982

Reaction score
Hi... I am looking into getting something for when clients come in with split or broken nails. I have heard the the Gelish Polygel is good, but was wondering if anyone knew of a cheaper alternative?

Thanks

Sarah

VenaLisa. There was a video on youtube where she reviewed a bunch of different brands polygels. ill see if i can find it.

Yes, I've got the Venalisa too xx

How do you find it? Is it same application as Gelish polygel? X
Hi Sarah - I find it very good. Yes, it is the same application as Gelish Polygel (I use the Gelish system for gel polish). It's quite a firm consistency. I either use it in dual forms, or overlay on a tip or natural nail. Hope that helps xxx

Hi Sarah - I find it very good. Yes, it is the same application as Gelish Polygel (I use the Gelish system for gel polish). It's quite a firm consistency. I either use it in dual forms, or overlay on a tip or natural nail. Hope that helps xxx
Where can you buy it? also, can you just use prep and wipe? Thanks xx

Venalisa is made by Canni and Canni have a brand new improved version of their poly gel. If buying look for the latest one 'Canni poly gel II'

Where can you buy it? also, can you just use prep and wipe? Thanks xx
I think I got mine from either eBay or Amazon. I use pure acetone to wipe with during prep, and then a dehydrator and acid primer. I'm not sure whether a base coat is required - I do tend to use one to cover all eventualities! X

Be careful as like many brands there is fake / copies out there.

Ink london do an acrygel

Latest posts

Back