Gelish prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate1982

Reaction score
firstly let me say I'm a huge believer in buying direct from the company. But why are gelish polishes so much cheaper on ebay than from the harmony website?
Am I looking in the wrong place? They are £5-7 cheaper on ebay?
xx

Could be fakes!

Fakes or rejects! I'll be honest & say I tried it ONCE :o when the colour I desperately wanted was out of stock with Nail Harmony. It was awful, wouldn't cure at all & I had to scrap it. Never will I make that mistake again. Might as well pay the extra few pounds and know what you are getting will be perfect every time.

Fakes , rejects ,imported with out paying import tax ! , and even STOLEN stock sometimes even stolen from every day high street salons and theripists like us!
Could be you one day !

Don't support EBay sellers if you need stock to use , support your distributer ,
They will also support you if something goes wrong ,

No I am completely for supporting the company and always will.
I get mine from nailharmony.com and I log into my account to order. I am getting them from the right place arn't I? Obviously I know we can't put prices on here but just want to know I'm not being stupid and buying from the wrong place and paying too much??
xx

I get mine from nailharmony.com and I log into my account to order.
xx

From .com or .co.uk ?
Your in England you need to be ordering from here ; http://www.nailharmonyuk.co.uk/

I know there are fakes flying about ,
And some rejects the old
black shadow color had to be re made as it wasn't quite right constancy I here allot of the reject went on EBay
Same with princess tiara a bach had a Fault where it turned from purple to gray after a few days !

Yeah sorry I did mean .co.uk
Thanks for your help. xx

From .com or .co.uk ?
Your in England you need to be ordering from here ; Nail Products, Gelish, Reveal, Gels

I know there are fakes flying about ,
And some rejects the old
black shadow color had to be re made as it wasn't quite right constancy I here allot of the reject went on EBay
Same with princess tiara a bach had a Fault where it turned from purple to gray after a few days !

Ahhh, that's why the Princess Tiara looks grey...nobody has asked for it... I have only painted a colour stick.

Is it ok to use?

How about if I mixed in some Gossip Girl with it? or isn't it stable.

I sent my princess tiara back to nail harmony for that reason, they sent me a replacement immediately and the new one is perfect :)

I saw the ebay prices and thought what I normally think in situations like this:
If something seems to good to be true, it usually is!
I couldn't live with myself knowing they might be stolen goods. I bought right from Nail Harmony, love every one of the colours and never looked back.
If you're going to order a professional service, buy professional products!
xx

Hi,

i just last week bought a princess tiara, and mine also turns grey. I also saw that you have to shake it like hell, otherwise the color inside isn't completely mixed in a flawless color. I did buy it from Nail Harmony official distributor. However, what i find weird, is that my bottle has a different cap than all the others, or is this normal (a newer edition or something?)

I have a few which have different caps to the others and they are all fine.

Where did you read you need to "shake it like hell"? I always thought you wasnt suppose to shake Gelish as it caused little bubbles when applied?

Roll in the palms of your hands that's what I do x

Latest posts

Back