Gelish Pro Bond and Ph Bond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaisyMouse

Reaction score
Please can someone tell me what the difference is between ph bond and pro bond.

I am having trouble with gelish sometimes peeling off the nail plate in one go.:rolleyes:

Ur ph bond acts as a dehydrator and neutralises the nail plate and ur pro bond acts as a double sided sticky tape to help adhesion to the nail plate. Hths x

Is Pro-bond part of the Gelish range and recommended? I think it is a Harmony product for their acrylic. It certainly wasn't part of my Gelish training. I think if you use it on the whole nail plate under Gelish you will have problems with removal. I only use PH bond and have never had peeling. I assume peeling could be caused by oils etc. still on the nail plate. Do you do dry prep?

Oh sorry assuming ur mean the gelish hard gel with u mentioning pro bond.

Oh sorry assuming ur mean the gelish hard gel with u mentioning pro bond.

Lol. I was assuming the OP meant Gelish colour. Perhaps we need clarification.

I ment with gelish yes. I do a dry prep, keep it thin, cap free edge.

I thought I had read it somewhere that you could use it with gelish

Please can someone tell me what the difference is between ph bond and pro bond.

I am having trouble with gelish sometimes peeling off the nail plate in one go.:rolleyes:

Hi
PH Bond is used after prep, it is a dehydrator and also removes oils from the nail plate prior to application of all Harmony systems.
Pro-Bond is an acid free primer used after Ph Bond for Gelish Hard Gel & Fusion Acrylics. It is not for use with Gelish Soak Off gel polish.

Can you talk me through your prep routine and application to see where I can help? You may find going on a 1 day training course will help you too x

Latest posts

Back