Gelish red & purple?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmy1

Reaction score
Hi

What is everyone's favourite Gelish Reds and purples

I have hot rod red, stand out & hello merlot and none of them really grab me. Any advice or colour pops of other reds?
I also have bellas vampire for purple but it's running out and would like to replace with a nicer dark purple.

Thanks in advance :) xx

Queen of hearts and good gossip are gorgeous reds and purples night reflection or the new "call me jill frost"

Good gossip and call me Jill frost

I agree with the other posters - call me Jill frost is very popular and fab to use. Berry Buttoned Up is also fabulous (I really like using it with Party Girl Problems on the rings). Good Gossip is a must and is fab layered over darker colours, Queen of Hearts suits most skin tones so is very useful. Another popular purply red is Berry Merry Holidays - just stunning! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423075991.339301.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423075754.913835.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423075872.998526.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423075899.184901.jpg

Agree with Muzza call me Jill Frost and Good Gossip

Thank you so much for your replies 😄
I definitely need to get good gossip! I'm not a massive fan of glitters usually but I love the colour in your second picture vikki
Has anyone tried or have a picture of plum and done? (I think that's what it's call)
Thank you xx

Berry buttoned up is a stunning purple and applies lovely. Any of my clients that have had this colour found it lasted for weeks😊

Latest posts

Back