Gelish removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do everything as above but don't use your remover, the reason I don't use your remover has it way expensive 3 times other leading company's which also has added conditioners in.
Why is it so expensive!!! But if it gets them off quicker 10-20 oppose to my 45 min! I will use it, cause after all my times more valuable!!

Ok I have just this minute walked in the door from my Gelish training..... Do you use lint free wipes, cotton pads or cotton balls for removal? X

I use lint free pads, hands down, I fold them into quarters. These didn't seem to dry out like the cotton pads, not tried balls.

Last edited:
I have tried lint free wipes and cotton pads but then after my training today we used cotton balls ripped up! Wow!!! What a difference, I now know why my removal has been taking so long compared to today :) looking forward to doing my next removal now lol x

Oh will have to try balls lol!!!

Oh will have to try balls lol!!!

Lol balls are fab !!! :D

Just make sure you rip it in to tiny pieces, I was so surprised at how little cotton wool was used! No wonder mine took forever, my cotton pads and lint were soaking up far too much solution!!!! :)

X

U spoke abou a tool ,what tool is this ,im just using a hoof stick :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

U spoke abou a tool ,what tool is this ,im just using a hoof stick :-D

You can use that or your cuticle tool :) xxx

Lol balls are fab !!! :D

Just make sure you rip it in to tiny pieces, I was so surprised at how little cotton wool was used! No wonder mine took forever, my cotton pads and lint were soaking up far too much solution!!!! :)

X

Can I just ask GlamourEyes, did you remove Gelish which had just been applied or Gelish which someone had on for 2-3 weeks? x

Can I just ask GlamourEyes, did you remove Gelish which had just been applied or Gelish which someone had on for 2-3 weeks? x

We removed my Gelish that's been on for about 12 days x

I would like to try D Solve where can I get it please :-D

I need to try using the cotton wool balls using harmony remover, d-solve and acetone and see which is best. I will try all three and report back when i remove the rest of mine :) I will also take a photo of how small the bits of cotton wool need to be (the way I was shown today anyway) x

I need to try using the cotton wool balls using harmony remover, d-solve and acetone and see which is best. I will try all three and report back when i remove the rest of mine :) I will also take a photo of how small the bits of cotton wool need to be (the way I was shown today anyway) x

I use cotton pads with D-solve and find it the quickest by far, have used cotton pads with harmony remover and acetone and no where near as quick as D-solve. It takes me about 10-15 mins to remove but will try D-solve with cotton wool balls to see if it is any quicker x

I use cotton pads with D-solve and find it the quickest by far, have used cotton pads with harmony remover and acetone and no where near as quick as D-solve. It takes me about 10-15 mins to remove but will try D-solve with cotton wool balls to see if it is any quicker x

I also use D-Solve and have found this the quickest for me so far, but it took forever as I was using too much pad, so I tried lint free wipes and they worked best for me, but still took ages (down to my application of foundation being too thick as I found out in my training today) but she used NH remover today. So I will try all methods :) x

I also use D-Solve and have found this the quickest for me so far, but it took forever as I was using too much pad, so I tried lint free wipes and they worked best for me, but still took ages (down to my application of foundation being too thick as I found out in my training today) but she used NH remover today. So I will try all methods :) x

Yes absolutely, see which works best for you, I need to try cotton wool balls but dont like the feel of them, something I need to get over! x

Do I need an account :-D

Yes you do Hun, you will need to send a copy of your certificates too to get an account! Sooo worth it though :D x

Yes would be good to know, keep us posted x

I think I need to try everything all over again.

I was having a really good time with removal, but since changing cotton pads I'm now struggling again.

I was using Acetone from Sally#s with round cotton wool pads (ones with raised circles on them) cut in to 4. Now I have much larger smooth pads, which I have cut down and these don't seem to have had any effect.

I've also tried cotton wool balls pulled apart and still nothing.

Think I need to re-try everything all over again with acetone, NH remover and D-Solve.

Would be great to see the pictures of cotton wool ball size. If not too much trouble do you think you could take picture os the removal, to show if the Gelish crumbles and what not?? :o

Latest posts

Back