Gelish sparkle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meme1281712

Reaction score
Hi 😊 I love gelish have quite a few colours now, does any one know which glitter is the best to get to use over the colours to make a glittery colour rather than having to buy Seperate glitter colours every time? I have grand jewels and don't like it as its liquid is a nasty yellow colour..

Thanks 💗

Vegas Nights is a fab glitter - I put it over nearly everything! I have used it by itself too which looks good - it's got more of a silvery glitter sheen to it rather than yellow.
Also Ambience is a lovely peachy glitter that goes really well over Passion and Tiger Blossom.
HTH's,
Kiki x

I have the same problem with emerald dust, it's liquid has a green hue to it, so does the glitter. It looks great over some blue/green colors and also sheek white, but horrible on others like gossip girl. I got waterfield the other day, much better sparkle and color:) It has pretty big glitter particles though

Gelish - Water Field

Brill, went with Vegas nights 😊 thanks girlies 💗

Me too! Blings up any colour but gently, and when the sun gets on it..wow!!

June Bride is very popular too.

I don't have Vegas Nights or Waterfield. Does anyone have all three to be able to tell the difference please?

Vegas nights is a more subtle glitter beautiful tho. The Waterfield is similar to June bride with larger glitter pieces but just pure silver as apposed to the pink that June bride has in it. Hths

Ohh I think I went for the right choice for the looks I'm after then 😊 x

Vegas nights is a more subtle glitter beautiful tho. The Waterfield is similar to June bride with larger glitter pieces but just pure silver as apposed to the pink that June bride has in it. Hths

Great thank you.

Think I'll stick with the June Bride as the slight pink in it (& almost holographic glitter) changes colours beautifully.x

I also use these glitter colour to put over gelish. They look fab and last well, and are very popular. They have silver with colour glitter in too

polish1.jpg

I have ambience and it great over colours, it changes some colours when layering. If put over bellas it makes a fab shimmery navy x

I also use these glitter colour to put over gelish. They look fab and last well, and are very popular. They have silver with colour glitter in too

polish1.jpg

Oooooh these are lovely would you mind telling me where you order these from? thanks

Oooooh these are lovely would you mind telling me where you order these from? thanks

These are actually from Ebay. I don't order named products like Gelish or builder gels from Ebay, But this is a gel glitter that just goes over my Gelish and they look fab. Never had any problems in the months of using them :)

These are actually from Ebay. I don't order named products like Gelish or builder gels from Ebay, But this is a gel glitter that just goes over my Gelish and they look fab. Never had any problems in the months of using them :)

But is that not mixing systems and opening yourself up to problems? That doesn't seem sensible to me from a business and insurance perspective.
How are you providing a professional Gelish service if you are adding in a random ebay product? Also do you have MSDS sheets for your ebay gels?

But is that not mixing systems and opening yourself up to problems? That doesn't seem sensible to me from a business and insurance perspective.

well, is there not alot of people layering different systems...say one builder gel on another when doing infills after another nail tech applied the nails... yes!!

This is just a gel, it is actually just glitter in a little gel liquid. You just apply it over the top, then cap with Gelish topcoat. Like said. No problems with it, and clients love it! :)

I don't think that can be considered the same thing at all.

I wouldn't do as you do myself, but each to their own. Hopefully it continues to go well and problem free for you x

Latest posts

Back