Gelish structure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treatyourfeet

Reaction score
Is this any good? I use Gelish at the moment so have foundation and TIO. Want something that will help my post acrylic clients and clients with 'hard on the nails' jobs like hairdressers, cleaners etc. ideally a gel that will enable length of the natural nail with strength. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I also buy my Gelish from Sally's at the moment as its local, and tend to stock up on vat free days. I'm sure when I was last in there they said there was one at the end of this month? Does anyone know when?

Thanks

I really like structure gel and it works well for my clients that have problems keeping gelish on. You can use it on top of the foundation for smoothing or on top of colour which I find provides more strength.

Not sure when Sally's vat free day is but I think NH have VAT free this weekend as it is the Beauty Show at Olympia.....

Structure gel is amazing, I use it to give strength, to do repairs, to extend the length of the nails and also over artificial tips :) x

I also love structure gel!
I use it over tips for extensions.
And over foundation for repairs.
And over colour / french for extra strength.
AND (lol) over glitter instead of 2 layers of top coat (as its cheaper)

Definitely worth getting in my opinion :D

Laura xx

I didn't no you could use gelish structure over the gelish colour I thought it was just used after the foundation! After applying it over the colour and curing do u still use top it off? Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I didn't no you could use gelish structure over the gelish colour I thought it was just used after the foundation! After applying it over the colour and curing do u still use top it off? Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes, just apply a layer over the finished colour, cure and then TIO as normal. I picked up the tip on here and have found that under the colour is great for smoothing but over is much stronger for those who have weaker nails or trouble keeping gel polish on :)

Laura xx

I was told it wasn't strong enough to go over tips. How long do yours last? I would love to use structure for tip extensions!!

There's a vat free day at Sally's this Thursday x

I was told it wasn't strong enough to go over tips. How long do yours last? I would love to use structure for tip extensions!!

2-3 weeks then I advise Infills. Just same as acrylic really. I use the logging method, and then a medium layer over the top. Just same thickness as you'd use any other product. It's definitely strong enough. Hardly any lifting. Easy to remove. I LOVE it :)

Laura xx

2-3 weeks then I advise Infills. Just same as acrylic really. I use the logging method, and then a medium layer over the top. Just same thickness as you'd use any other product. It's definitely strong enough. Hardly any lifting. Easy to remove. I LOVE it :)

Laura xx

Which tips do you use Laura? I'd like to give this a go x

Laura xx

Good idea il be using it over glitter now to never thought of that! Thanks!
I find it brill for smoothing out damaged nails. Haven't used it for anything else tho. Would you use this instead of silk for repairs?

Latest posts

Back