Gelish suggestions for Spring time?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bean

Reaction score
Anyone recommend some colours from Gelish, for spring? Thanks x

Harmony brought out the candyland collection that was lovely for spring colours early this year, they might bring out another collection but if not I'm sure u can still get the candyland colours. If not gossip girl is a popular colour & so is passion (for my ladies) :) hth xVx

Gelish is coming out with six new colors for the spring - "Love in Bloom" Collection - see page 8-9 of January Nails Magazine - Nails Magazine - JAN 2013

Love, love the orange. Will go great with my warm skintone. :cool:

Wow, I cannot WAIT for these to come out!!

Does anyone have a pic of colours? x

It also says there's going to be a shimmering gold 'meet the king' and a red 'lady in red'. I hope the gold is a decent one xxx

They look amazing! Can't wait for them! Thankyou :) xVx

Gelish spring colors

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356614477.213249.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1356614477.213249.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 3,683
Gelish spring colors

Ohh nice! The end one looks a little like sea foam :-/
The orange one looks lush x

I like teal and the purple! I really wish they'd stop coming out with colors. Lol. I can't control myself. I have around 70 so far and always seem to find a new one I like!

I have control issue also. I had to force myself not to buy all the Gelish neon colors. So I got the blue, yellow, and pink one. I was then able to mix up an orange and purple.

I must have at least the Gelish spring orange, teal and purple :)

These look great roll on spring :)

Ooo thanks for sharing... They are all lush x

Wow! They look lovely...does anyone know when we can be expecting these? I haven't long started and looking to build my collection so will wait for these before I go buying a load.

Looking forward to these! Love all the pretty colours for Spring! Roll on 2013 and less rain!!! xxx

I think the mint one looks just like SEAFOAM and the teal like MY FAVORITE ACCESSORY i think im gonna pass in those 2

Latest posts

Back