Gelish timings & prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! :D

I could do with some advice from you lovely ladies!

I currently do Gelish in my salon, booking out a 30 min slot for someone who has nothing on their nails to start off with and I charge £19.95.

When someone wants to have their Gelish/Shellac/any other Gel thing removed and then have Gelish put back on, how long do you book out for it and what do you charge?

Emilie

I book an hour regardless as you just don't know how much work will need doing and also like to have time for a bit of art I charge £25 :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I book an hour for removal and reapplication and 45 mins for application.

Cloughers & Mobile Manicure, how much do you charge? :0)

30 mins for bare nails
50mins for removal and recoat

LolliDolli💋

How much do you charge? :0)

I book an hour for all new appointments, to allow for consultation too.
There can often be a fair bit of work to do prepping for a first appointment as it may have been a long time since their last manicure ( if not their first time ever!)
Then I adapt slots as I get to know that client, some I know are repeat good straight forward nails, kept at a nice length with good thorough aftercare who opts for a full colour every tim.
These can be done in 30-40 mins, whereas someone who comes every 4 weeks, and is a right chatter box who likes French with nail art, and doesn't look after their nails so well might take an hour instead.
It does become easier to know how long to book out the more you get to know your clients and what they like.

I charge £25.00 for my gelish manicures standard. This includes a free removal.

I charge £20 inc soak off. I charge 50p per nail for nail art.

I book out 1 hour for a new client to allow for consultation, longer cuticle work, and nail art.
For a remove and re-do I usually book 1hr 15 min to remove, re gelish and nail art.
Gelish is £23 which includes a free removal
Nail art is 50p - £1 depending on whether they have a simple design like dotting or intricate one stroke designs
:)

I charge £25 and book out 30 min, i book out 15-20 minutes for soak off but an apprentice does that so im not taking my time up.. xx

Latest posts

Back