Gelish TIO brush getting hard...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kari2079

Reaction score
Has anyone else had issues with their Gelish TIO brush getting hard? I had a client come in the other day to have two nails fixed due to chipping...after I fixed them I decided to put an extra coat of TIO on the rest of her nails to help them last until her next appointment. I cleaned all of her nails with Gelish Cleanser and as soon as I put a coat of TIO on her first finger the bristles started hardening and within 30 seconds the bristles were like hard plastic!!! Has anyone ever had this happen??? Thanks!

I'm sure I read something about the TIO curing on the brush before, and I think the person just phoned harmony who sent out a new brush, if you do a search and see if the thread comes up, or maybe another geek will post a link (I'm using my phone so can't) hope this helps xx

There is a thread about this, it happened to me a couple of times and Harmony kindly sent me some new brushes. If your brush is in daylight (even if it's cloudy) it will cure due to the UV rays. You need to have blinds shut or don't work near a window. I have a real problem with this as I work in my conservatory and usually only do evenings so it wasn't a problem until recently. I can't afford to put blinds round the whole place including roof so I'm still trying to think of a solution at the moment!

Latest posts

Back