Gelish to match this dress!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beas nails

Reaction score
jy3arepu.jpg
I'm doin a mother of the grooms nails and they need to match this dress!!! Suggestions please?! Xxx

Why match ??

It's usually pretty hard to get a proper matching colour, you can get close, but surely you're better to offset the colour.

If you really want to match i'd say maybe Tutti Fruiti or Starburst.

I'd personally offset, with a light colour .... possibly Night Shimmer.

I would try gossip girl x2 with starburst x1 over the top - do a few combinations on a colour pop & show her first x

Matching isn't my cup of tea but thats what she would like! I was thinking plum and done but do you think it might be too dark? Xxx

Rendezvous maybe?

Carnaval hangover x

I not 100% sure with Gellish, but you can actually mix Gellux colours to get the exact match. That's what I always do if someone wants a perfect match, maybe ask harmony first though? :)

I reckon gossip girl x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Or try night reflection or a dark purple with gossip girl over the top (I haven't tried this one, just think gossip girl needs to be a bit darker so give it a go!) x

Nice French with Izzy wizzy over x

Starburst I would think xx

Thank you so much for the suggestions! I have now found out the dress has a layer of lacy purple materia over the topI sent a few suggestions over and she's picked tutti frutti!wanted her to choose so she couldn't get annoyed the colour wasn't right lol. Thank you for all hour help! Xxx

Latest posts

Back