Gelish training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BethG-NailTec

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm thinking about Training in a
New gel, already use biosculpture but really like the look of gelish, the colours are fab! Do I need to go on a training corse with them to buy their products? Where does their courses and what sort of price would it be to set up, do course etc. Found bio was very expensive and it costs me a fortune restocking my gels. Fancy abit of a cheaper option too?? xx

Hi

Where abouts in the country are you I can point you in the direction of our nearest educator.

You dont 'have' to have the training to be able to buy the product, BUT it is of your benefit to have some training so that you get the best out of the product.

I was a bio tech for 8 years and still have a few die hard bio clients but on the most part I am all gelish now.

There are 80+ colours to choose from, the product applies nice and thinly. There IS a structure gel within the range should you 'need' more strength or need to repair/extend a nail etc.

The price is MUCH nicer on the pocket (esp with the 3for 2 offer at the mo:D)

I found that bio 'could' lift sometimes on clients (as it is fairly thick) where as you will not find that an issue at all with Gelish. You get fantastic coverage with just 2 thin coats.

Plus....it cures in uv or led but the led cure time is just a superfast 30 seconds!

If you need any help just pm me, i'm the Leicestershire educator for Harmony btw.

Last edited:
Ah sorry my mistake for not looking! I see now your in Lincolnshire so your nearest Nail Harmony Educator is Beverley Rose. She is on here or her email is [email protected] :hug:

Hi sorry to butt in but is bev Rose the option for Yorkshire aswell? Thanks x

Wow that was a brill reply!! Thanks for that! I will message her in the morning, I went to Leicester to do my bio training I'm very impatient and just wanted to get on a course asap don't mind where it is! I will contact Bev tho so it's fair I'm in her area but thanks so much for all your help!! I'm persuaded!! x

Wow that was a brill reply!! Thanks for that! I will message her in the morning, I went to Leicester to do my bio training I'm very impatient and just wanted to get on a course asap don't mind where it is! I will contact Bev tho so it's fair I'm in her area but thanks so much for all your help!! I'm persuaded!! x

Hi!

Drop me an email on [email protected] and I'll send you over a list of my training dates for Lincolnshire & Peterborough - I do have a Gelish Day coming up :hug:

Latest posts

Back