Gelish training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyjord

Reaction score
Hi all, firstly can I apologise if this question has been asked loads of times but I'm a complete nail newbie so go easy on me! 😁
I am looking to expand my current services training to offer gel polish manicures. After researching I have decided to go with Gelish as a brand, mainly down to their colour range as well as feedback from nail techs and friends.
Thing is, they offer no training classes that I can see, only an online tutorial. How do I get qualified?! Train with another brand so I have an idea what I'm doing? I will do a basic manicure course through the Guild first so I can learn the foundations, but my worry is if I don't get formal gel polish training what will happen with my insurance? Surely I wouldn't be covered if anything was to go wrong (heaven forbid!)
Sorry for the ramble.

Contact nail harmony uk and they will tell you what training courses are available in your area. You have to be trained with Gelish to provide gelish services.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Here's a list of their Educators across the UK :

Nail Harmony UK | Education

I trained with them just over a year ago - best thing I ever did :)

Thank you, I have just emailed the trainer in my area 😊

I didn't know that you had to of done training with harmony to use the gelish products :-/
You can buy the products from salon services and they have never asked.

I did a nail course with a local college that coveted different "gel polish" brands and was told that's fine?

Does anyone else have any advise on this? I'm
Worried now x

I thought as long as you have done mani & pedi qualification then you can use gel polish x

You can use gelish as long as you hold mani and pedi if u want to do design courses with them you have to do their first training for gel polish I was using gelish for 18 months then wanted to do their design course so I has to their first stage course (gelish translation course) it's £90 but worth it! U will learn things u never knew!

Phew! That's great! Thank you xx

I ordered online and over phone through harmony and was never asked or had to produce a certificate for either gel polish or manicure.....xx

I ordered online and over phone through harmony and was never asked or had to produce a certificate for either gel polish or manicure.....xx

Thats really bad!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I was under the impression you could use gelish as a service on your customers without the training, but If your insured or not depends on your insurance company? X

Latest posts

Back