Gelish Tumberline Violet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissyMuffin

Reaction score
Hi Gelish Geeks
Does anyone have a pop of this please?
I want to buy another glitter and this one doesn't seem to get any mentions.
Do you find it a useful one in your collection?

I have it the glitter is too sparse for my liking :-(

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I have it and I'm not a big fan :( not enough glitter and the colours not strong enough xx

Thanks! Think it's a no then. Wondered why it never gets a mention.
X

What glitters do you have so far :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385242999.935035.jpg

This is it on a pop, I've only used it once, I think this is 3 coats x

View attachment 48711

This is it on a pop, I've only used it once, I think this is 3 coats x

Must say I don't like that much or see how it would be useful.
I only have one - June Bride, that's why I thought I'd invest in another one on this VAT free offer and I thought Tumberline looked very different to what I already have.
Should it be Izzy Whizzy do you think?

Thanks posting the pop by the way :)

Waterworld a lovely silver glittery one! Izzy whizzy good too, I used it over a French today for big extra sparkle :) xxxxxx

Waterfield I mean lol xxxxx

Your welcome I use June bride and water field a lot but my favourite is Vegas night, izzy whizzy is lovely to x

Tumberline Violet is one of my most popular glitters...I don't use the bottle brush to apply it though as you don't get enough glitter coverage as it all sinks to the bottom. I use my mixer/stirrer tool and kind of blob it on then use my oval gel brush to even it out. It's amazing over black!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I really don't like this colour :( has anyone had problems with the brush? My brush went disfigured then I replaced it and the same happened again! What could be causing this? Xx

Vegas nights is my favorite and most popular glitter then izzy wizzy :)

I really don't like this colour :( has anyone had problems with the brush? My brush went disfigured then I replaced it and the same happened again! What could be causing this? Xx

This happened to my top coat once.. I was working near a window and the sunlight cured it! Also happened when I get too close to the lamp when doing my own nails. Maybe could be that? X

Wouldn't it be nice if the swatches were more accurate lol.
I want a glitter with larger flakes and not gold. Also June Bride is lovely on its own in 3 layers. It turns out pink so something that won't be the same as that.
I know I'm being particular and a pain 😘
X

Google waterfield Hun xxxx

Defo Waterfield x

Remember that The Trends line will be out soon too. 16 amazing new glitters!

Latest posts

Back