Gelish users please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maz101

1st place winner at Nailympia 2016
Reaction score
A client has sent a pic of her friends nails and tho I'm a shellac girl I do have some Gelish colour which she said this is as that's what the friend said.

Can anyone tell me what colour the pink could be please as she is a good client and would like to get this in for her if possible as she only where's a select section of pinks all year round.

Thanks x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
I'm not exactly sure as colours can sometimes appear different on my monitor, but it looks like 'Carnival Hangover' or 'Gossip Girl' to me. Do a search for Gelish swatches with those names to help you to compare. Hope that helps.

I think it's a bit too much on the purple side for Gossip Girl

I know its hard I've asked her if possible to get her friend to send a daylight/natural light pic as I'm sure that's taken in the eve

I would say rendezvous too xx

Yea when I checked I thought that, but wanted others opinion before order. Only thing is seems bit dark which she doesn't go for, she said was quite bright :(

I'm not exactly sure as colours can sometimes appear different on my monitor, but it looks like 'Carnival Hangover' or 'Gossip Girl' to me. Do a search for Gelish swatches with those names to help you to compare. Hope that helps.

It's not carnival hangover, I've got that on my nails at the moment and cv is very pink xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1384865039.780928.jpg (excuse the growth, haven't had time to do them recently)

See that's nearer to something she would normally go for, I'm going to send her this pic if that's ok and see if that's near what she sees on her friend x

I'd say carnival hangover! Lol

(The pink on this set)
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384882298198.jpg
    1384882298198.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 153
Why not ask her to look at some Gelish swatches herself, and tell you which colours she's keen on, or prefers?

Can you get to sally? cos when i went to my local sallys they had a load of gelish swatches in store and perhaps you can get a better look at the colours and then decide. x

Also I've layered sugar n spice then starburst ontop and that looks like exactly the same colour that you've posted, do you have those colours?

Nope haven't got either that's why trying to find so can buy for her, she's been my mate since we were 11 lol and she wants it so bad.

I'd say rendezvous too x

Looks like starburst to me xx

Rendezvous. .. or carnival hangover. . But from the first pic I'd say rendezvous

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back