Gelish, which colours to start with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelHairAndNails

Reaction score
I'm doing the Gelish translation course soon and I'm just ordering my kit. I have 12 colours to choose and I just can't decide which ones to go for! Which ones would you geeks suggest?

Hiya, I don't do Gelish, but there are so many colours to choose from, you will need a pale pink and white for French, a couple of pinks, a couple of darks a nude, a black, and a couple of reds. If you want a couple of more unusual colours, change red and pink to just one. HTH x

Iv just bought some colours to try as a shellac girl n want to offer both. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415089640.965496.jpg
These are the colours I bought to have a play! I love cruisin the boulevard which is what I'm wearing now. You're so sweet your giving me toothache is a nice baby pink, Mali blu me away is a gorgeous bright bluen rockin the reef is a nice orange but not to bright! I would suggest a nice dark red and some wintry colours! You will need a white for your French so something like studio white n a light pink but not sure which.hope this helps a little x x x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415089714.669836.jpg

Thanks for your help. In the end I went for
Arctic Freeze
Black shadow
Pink smoothie
Berry buttoned up
One cool cat
Caution
Make you blink pink
He loves me he loves me not
Red roses
Good gossip
All that glitters is gold
Am I making you gelish
I hope iv made the right decision with these colours but if not I can always add to my collection! Just can't wait to get started x

Latest posts

Back