Gelish, worth the price?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am surprised that people are saying you get around 15 sets per bottle. It is far more than this for the Gelish 15ml bottle, its more like 50 sets according to Harmony. Well worth the money for a quality product.

That was quoted with a 9ml bottle sorry for the confusion 😔

A few of you have mentioned Sarah Aka @Therealmrsgrey does anyone have a link or anything to her YouTube channel please?x

OMG there is now multi level marketing for gel polish. This is not a professional product!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
omg there is now multi level marketing for gel polish. This is not a professional product!

Vic x

sent from my gt-i9195 using salongeek mobile app

? X

The lady promoting the mlm gel product has had her post removed. I deleted my 'quote' from her as it would still give her a platform. All this means that my last post makes no sense at all lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The lady promoting the mlm gel product has had her post removed. I deleted my 'quote' from her as it would still give her a platform. All this means that my last post makes no sense at all lol x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh right I thought i was missing a page lol x ☺️

Latest posts

Back