Gelish You Glare I Glow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lipstick Kisses

Reaction score
Hiya, I'm sure I read somewhere that the formula for You Glare I Glow had changed and the colour was now different. Is it very different? Does anyone have a swatch of them to compare or can recommend which colour is similar to the original? My Nan always has You Glare I Glow every time I do her nails and I'm now running low but worried if I buy the new formula it won't be the same.
Thanks!

You Glare was originally an electric purple neon, and then changed to a brighter pinker shade.
Nail Harmony have updated the formula again now to return it to the original purple.

(The left one in the pic is the original, right one was after it changed the first time)

If you liked the pinker shade, it's very close to Tahiti Hottie or Carnival Hangover. If you liked the true original shade, then all new bottles from Nail Harmony should now be this colour again x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462013219.745060.jpg

Oh fab thank you! Xx

I have a bottle of You Glare I glow and I can confirm it is a bright pink shade.

All you glare I glow that comes from nail harmony directly will be the original colour.
If you buy from Sallys there's a possibility it could be the pink version depending on how long they've had their stock. x

@cheekychick
It's a shame that NH can't keep their formulations consistent which is what we need. Despite I bought from NH UK directly, I found out that one of my colours fade (He loves me he loves me not); not good IMO.

@Lipstick Kisses
If you can't find that colour, Artistic Colour Gloss (I am told is made by the same people) also has a similar colour called "Fly" which is a neon purple.

@cheekychick
It's a shame that NH can't keep their formulations consistent which is what we need. Despite I bought from NH UK directly, I found out that one of my colours fade (He loves me he loves me not); not good IMO.

It was something to do with the regulations of neon pigments in the U.S. (Something along those lines anyway) So was completely out of the hands of the U.K. Distributor as obviously it isn't manufactured here.

If you have problems with faulty or fading colours nail harmony will exchange/replace them. You just have to call head office.

Also if you are in the technical help group on Facebook, the girls at head office test new colours for fading issues and post results.

You Glare was originally an electric purple neon, and then changed to a brighter pinker shade.
Nail Harmony have updated the formula again now to return it to the original purple.

(The left one in the pic is the original, right one was after it changed the first time)

If you liked the pinker shade, it's very close to Tahiti Hottie or Carnival Hangover. If you liked the true original shade, then all new bottles from Nail Harmony should now be this colour again x
View attachment 196666

Sorry I know it's off topic but I was just wondering can you still get those mini bottles? Thanks :)

Sorry I know it's off topic but I was just wondering can you still get those mini bottles? Thanks :)
NH UK have some - namely the magneto gel polishes as mini.

Latest posts

Back