Gellure kit of wowcher!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

*Zoe*

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just had my daily e-mail wowcher and to my horror they are selling Gellure kits, including a lamp for a very discounted price to the general public!

Never used Gellure products as I'm an OPI girl and use gelcolor but it's really annoyed me. Can a reputable company like wowcher sell this to the general public?

Hopefully Gellure will be a horrendous product and produce naff results so my clients keep coming back to me :) plus the corrections!

I know this is one of many gel polishes being sold to Joe blogs public, but i thought that it was done on the sly through places like eBay coz it wasn't allowed to be sold to the general public. Guess I was wrong.

Rant over :)

Pooh8bear

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just had my daily e-mail wowcher and to my horror they are selling Gellure kits, including a lamp for a very discounted price to the general public!

Never used Gellure products as I'm an OPI girl and use gelcolor but it's really annoyed me. Can a reputable company like wowcher sell this to the general public?

Hopefully Gellure will be a horrendous product and produce naff results so my clients keep coming back to me :) plus the corrections!

I know this is one of many gel polishes being sold to Joe blogs public, but i thought that it was done on the sly through places like eBay coz it wasn't allowed to be sold to the general public. Guess I was wrong.

Rant over :)
Who is Gellure made by?

CrunchBunch

Reaction score
You can buy it off Amazon etc. I wouldn't worry, you can buy normal polishes everywhere but you still go to the salon for your manicure unless you want your writing hand to look like a child polished it :-D

LouboutinLover

Reaction score
Boots do some sort of kit now too - I really wouldn't worry. The lack of training, professionalism and quality of product will show in the results. People will by it and it will end up gathering dust in the back of some cupboard :D

Latest posts