Gellux gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelizabeth

Reaction score
I’m interested in trying the gellux gel polishes because I’ve heard they last really well. Does anyone here use it? And is the removal really that bad? I’ve heard it lasts well but doesn’t soak off

I use gellux, I love it. It lasts amazing as long as you use the fast bond, I soak it off fine and am used to it

I use gellux, I love it. It lasts amazing as long as you use the fast bond, I soak it off fine and am used to it

Thank you! How long does removal take? Do you have to file off top coat etc?

Thank you! How long does removal take? Do you have to file off top coat etc?

I use a buffer to break the top coat and put the wrap on, it takes about 15-20 mins. I worked in a salon so used to tight timings. The thinner you put it on the better

I use gellux I went to a gellux course a couple of months back i heard from the trainer that if you use the 2 in 1 base coat and top coat it comes of even easier but ive not tried this yet i have the easy off base and shiny top coat. The thing with gellux is that it needs around 10-15 minutes wrapped in foil with a cotton pad without taking them off before this time will give a clean take off. Make sure all your coats are as thin as possible

Latest posts

Back