Gellux LED Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JM9

Reaction score
Hello
Im currently trained and using gellux gel polishes however Im finding the removal process very time consuming and it is even becoming an issue to some clients.
Has anyone any advice or this?

Or I am looking to change brand possibly to gelish but im wondering if you can use gelish with the gellux led lamp as that is what i have purchased?
Also, does gelish last as long as gellux or shine as nice?
Please help :D

i just seen your post and wondered if you found your answer as i am in the exact same position!! thanks :lol:

I use Gelish and normaly use my cnd light, but my mum brought me the gellux led light ( without asking me) and i have had so many problems. Have had to redo 2 sets of nails as i used that light, it didn't seam to cure them propaly. Normal both girls get 3 1/2 weeks with no problems.

I would now only ever trust my cnd light or one from nail harmony. Hope this helps a wee bit.X.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Bumping this up a bit as I have a Gellux LED light and would like to know if there's any other brands out there we can use this with???

i have heard that orly fx can be used with the gellux LED lamp !
Hope this helps at all !!!

Hi I recently trained in Gellux, trainer told us to use easy base coat as opposed to the base/top coat for easier removal hope this helps xx

Latest posts

Back