Gellyfit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
So I recently heard about gellyfit. Anything special about it?

Could you give us more information about it, is it polish, gel system or a fitness class ?

I've just googled it? Is it a professional product? X

Lol izzy that's what I thought!

I've tried to buy this but it's from Korea and not regulated hear as far as I'm aware x huge in Australia x

I'm interested in it too.

I'm in Australia. I started off with Shellac, switched to IBD, but now use Gellyfit exclusively. It is a far superior product to anything I've used before. Beautiful consistency, amazing pigmentation and I would never use another gel polish again!! Cannot recommend it enough.

I've tried to buy this but it's from Korea and not regulated hear as far as I'm aware x huge in Australia x
Yea that's the same thing I read

I'm in Australia. I started off with Shellac, switched to IBD, but now use Gellyfit exclusively. It is a far superior product to anything I've used before. Beautiful consistency, amazing pigmentation and I would never use another gel polish again!! Cannot recommend it enough.

Do you have a website I can look/shop at x

Okay perfect. Did you purchase it in stores? I've been looking for it online and I can't seem to find it.

I've mailed their Facebook page! Will keep yas posted x

Hi there I would just like to say if you haven't tried Gellyfit do try it. It is amazing consistency and just the best gel polish my daughter has every used and she has used IBD, Shellac, Gelicious, Gelish and Gelavish, OPI and Gelaze. Gellyfit is the best of all with no shrinkage and just two coats and looks brilliant. She swears by it. It available from Gellyfit Australia. Look up their facebook page and also check out Get Buffed Nails in Australia. Sarah from there uses it and does the most amazing nails ever xxx. Hope this helps you :)

Nope Nope Nope
This goes in the pile with Bluesky, CCO and the rest of the unregulated, non-professional products.

Bitsy what makes you say that? When I googled it I wasn't sure if it was pro or not x

Ah all explained on the other thread. Think I will keep my distance!!! X

We are going to change to this! I cannot wait

Leah Light uses this in her nail salons. Am I wrong in thinking it's a professional product?

Nope Nope Nope
This goes in the pile with Bluesky, CCO and the rest of the unregulated, non-professional products.

That's so strange to hear, gellyfit in Australia only supply to professionals?

I thought it was a pros only system in AUS

Latest posts

Back