Gels and hard gels for very flexible nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wintermeadow

Reaction score
I have a client who has a couple of extremely flexible nails. I have been using Gellux with great success on my other clients but on the couple of nails which she has which are very flexible it seems to lift within a week. Anyone got any brands I can try or any tips.

I use Fuzion which is a pro only Canadian brand.
They have SL AND 5.
Both are for more flexible nails. SL is self levelling whilst 5 is a more thicker consistency.
https://nailtechniques.com/

kokoist mega stick base - the best for flexible nails. uk supplier coming soon!!

We have just bought out a gel especially for flexible and weak nails . Called Flexi gel it is brilliant on natural nails . Happy to send you a sample if you would like :)

Last edited:
We have just bought out a gel especially for flexible and weak nails . Called Flexi gel it is brilliant on natural nails . Happy to send you a sample if you would like :)

I would love a sample, I live in the US.

Oh bless you but I am sooooo sorry I cannot send samples to the US unfortunately . Our postal service does not allow it . So sorry :-(

Oh bless you but I am sooooo sorry I cannot send samples to the US unfortunately . Our postal service does not allow it . So sorry :-(
Am I able to have a sample please I’m from the uk x

Latest posts

Back