Gels: Nails going green?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jobass

Reaction score
Hello ive not been doing gels long but have been getting great results lately in terms of no lifting and them lasting, so my confidence has plummeted today when a client I've been doing for a few weeks -( they've lasted long enough for me to do infills! ) tells me shd needs them taking off because a few of them are going green!!?? What causes this? I've not seen them yet but I'd like to sound like I know what I'm talking about! I use nsi gels
Thanks for any help

Oh i'm sorry An*Gel..didn't even see that you had commented. My bad.

Oh dear... It's about 3 weeks since her last infills, I hope it's due to lifting and moisture - I use barbicide and sanitise both mine and my clients, just when I thought I was getting the hang of them :-(

Oh dear... It's about 3 weeks since her last infills, I hope it's due to lifting and moisture - I use barbicide and sanitise both mine and my clients, just when I thought I was getting the hang of them :-(
Isn't that just how it goes? You think it's all coming good then something else is thrown in the mix. :irked: I hear scrub fresh is a great help to prevent this.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back