Gels without UV lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklemetink

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is any good nail gel that you don't have to use a UV lamp.

Karen

I have seen these packs by "Manicare" in variety stores and Pharmacies. I dont understand how they could possibly work ????? I wouldnt like to use or even try them.
IMHO - if you want gel or acrylic nails go to a professional - at least then you will know what you are getting, and can have the products and their ingredients explained to you.
Good luck with everything:)

any gel you see that does not need a uv lamp to cure it , is in fact not a true gel.
what they are is a thick viscosity resin and more akin to the cyanoacrylate system we use for fibreglass and silk wrap nails..

any gel you see that does not need a uv lamp to cure it , is in fact not a true gel.
what they are is a thick viscosity resin and more akin to the cyanoacrylate system we use for fibreglass and silk wrap nails..
this is what i thought.i didnt think there was any such thing as gel that didnt need to be cured under a uv light

Latest posts

Back