Gelux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicki humbles01

Premium Geek
Reaction score
:green: Has anyone tried Gelux gel nails, if so what are your experiences of it. I was looking at the wholesalers today to invest, any feed back would be great. Thank you

Hi Nicki,
I have been using Gellux for just over a month now and I'm really not sure. I'm happy with application and the result. I have major problems with removal, just over 2 hours on my longest removal!!!! :irked:
I have been speaking to training solutions for advice and was given the totally wrong advice by one of their agents initially, which after following have ruined my own nails. I have spoken to a manager there today and they are sending me products to repair the damage to my nails and offered me to go on the course again which I have excepted and am going there with a set of Gellux that has been on for just over a week and see if the trainer has problems removing it as at the original course it came off fine but had only been on 45 mins.
Although saying all that I have been reading a lot on all gel polishes around at the moment and alot of feed back is removal takes a lot longer than all companies advertise.
Hope this helps.

Hi, don't knowo if you are still using Gelux as this is quite an old thread, but I have it on my nails as my daughter has done the training. Mine lasted, wait for it, 5 weeks! And only because I wanted a new colour (yes, it grew up) and my daughter is a busy bridal makeup artist.

Anyhow, in the beginning my daughter said it was difficult to remove but the buffing off first of all is the key. Then wrap the nails in acetone or whatever removal you have been recommended and keep them warm in mitts or a warm towel. The removal was easy. But the trick here is not to put the bonding layer (or whatever it is called) all over the nail bed, only around the cuticle and free edge.

Hope this helps.

Retired

Latest posts

Back