Gem and flat stones where do U get yours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Just wondered from which suppplier you get your gem and flat stones from they always seem so expensive...so if you could tel me how many in a pack, the cost and supplier I d be very grateful...

JackieMc sells them, I'm sure if you pm her she will sort you out or try her webiste

www.libertynails.com

Is that web address correct as it isnt working for me!!!

Lisa xxx

Hi...... It's actually:

www.LibertyNailDesign.com (thanks for the plug, Linda! :) )

If you're in the UK (I'm in Dublin, but do post to UK - P&P for rhinestones etc., £1.00) you could also try Melle at

www.AllThingsNails.co.uk

She has a great selection too

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design
Dublin

Hi

i usually get mine from Melle at allthings nails as well, or i use ka-sa-ra which is www.netnails.net thats chocolate's company, who's one of the geeks on here

Hi

Check out ebay, i've bought loads off there.

Sammie

I get my gems from a haberdashery. I get millions in a bag for less than £5

Hi

i get mine from nail order £5.50 for 144 or flowers, traingles,leaf and stars are 7.99-9.99 for 288

Hi there! :)

Spangles from Star Nails sell packs of gemstones in all sorts of different sizes and colours (they do some assorted packs which are great as a starter pack, as you get a variety of colours to play with! :lol: ). They last really well in my experience and are available direct from Star Nails, or I get mine @ my local Sally Hair and Beauty.

For shapes (teardrop, leaves etc) I use Sina nail supplies. But my fave nail art supplier @ the mo is Millennium.

Don't have contact details for any if these on me :o , but try one of the internet search engines and you should have no probs finding a great supplier.

HTHs

G. x

We do lots of little bits, rhinestones, dazzells, studs, pearls, flatstones, flowers, squares and lots more new bits going live on the website in May.

Also go to craft shops and bead stalls, we pick up lots of odd bits from them all the time.

I've found some really good deals on Ebay for crystals and gems of various descriptions. Actually you can get alot of stuff nail related on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back