gems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches

Reaction score
can someone tell me how are the rhinestones and gems are put on can they be put on natural nails on top of polish or are they applied with glue do you have to have traning as i would like to offer this as part of manicures thanks lynda

Hi Lynda

You can use either method. i usually apply mine with top coat and then make sure you seal them again using top coat. You don't need to be trained, just enjoy making up your designs, and make sure you charge for them too :)

hi thanks for your reply suey im going to give it a try lynda

antony gave me a good tip, put the stone on with a tiny bit of adhesive, this way you dont need to top coat it and it keeps on twinkling like a star. :lol:

peaches said:
can someone tell me how are the rhinestones and gems are put on can they be put on natural nails on top of polish or are they applied with glue do you have to have traning as i would like to offer this as part of manicures thanks lynda
Hi lynda,

I go over the nail with a thin coat of top coat. I have a small piece of blu tac on the end of one of my nail art brushes, I use this to pick up the rhinestone and place it on the nail - if you press gently the rhinestone will settle into the top coat but without making any marks. when i have completed my design with rhinestones i then go over the whole nail with top coat to leave a high gloss finish.

You can do this over natural nails or nail enhancements.

I hope this helps! :)

Jenn xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back