Quantcast

Gentle chemical peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

LibbyJae

Reaction score
Hi I am qualified in dermaplaning and been doing it for a few months. I'm wanting to do a luxury dermaplane as well and looking for a chemical ( or something else, maybe enzyme?) peel for after the dermaplane.
I've recently qualified in chemical peels but not everyone wants the stronger peels.
Can anyone recommend something? Not really wanting something anyone can buy on the internet.. something that looks more professional. Many thanks

nurse2dermelle

Reaction score
I use an enzyme peel following dermaplaning, the brand I use currently it freihaut but I’m transitioning over to another brand of skincare, Charlie Locks, and they do an exfoliator that is basically an enzyme peel as well that can be used. I don’t often do a proper peel after Dermaplaning as it can be really intense! X

Tanning_Beauty

Reaction score
I use an enzyme peel following dermaplaning, the brand I use currently it freihaut but I’m transitioning over to another brand of skincare, Charlie Locks, and they do an exfoliator that is basically an enzyme peel as well that can be used. I don’t often do a proper peel after Dermaplaning as it can be really intense! X
Hi is it the mandarin one you use ? I’ve been looking at that

LibbyJae

Reaction score
I've just been looking at Charlie Locks!
I may have to get ordering to try it

Tanning_Beauty

Reaction score

Marina_B

RGN
Reaction score
The epi peel level 1 glycolic acid 40% (Glow Peel) is a brilliant one, with no downtime, no peeling, no flaking, immediate recovery with a good result.

nurse2dermelle

Reaction score
It’s the exfoliating peel I’ll use, I think it is lemon mandarin and something else (sweet orange?) off the top of my head! Haven’t used it yet but when you buy Charlie locks you can get added to their Facebook group and there’s quite a few people who Dermaplane there who use it already :)

beautyxperts

Reaction score
Hi I am qualified in dermaplaning and been doing it for a few months. I'm wanting to do a luxury dermaplane as well and looking for a chemical ( or something else, maybe enzyme?) peel for after the dermaplane.
I've recently qualified in chemical peels but not everyone wants the stronger peels.
Can anyone recommend something? Not really wanting something anyone can buy on the internet.. something that looks more professional. Many thanks
The Clinicare painless peel from 4T Medical is great to do along side dermaplaning.

JemmaBeauty

Reaction score
I use Cliniccare Painless Peel too!

New Spa

Reaction score
I have just done the training for Visopeel. It's sold exclusively on Ellisons website. It's 25% with no downtime. Very gentle with immediate results. am liking this poduct.

Hollyann24

Reaction score
Clinicare range is amazing!

Biddy1

Reaction score
Clinicare range is amazing!
Hi just jumping on this post have you used clinicare peels ive just been looking at doing a course in it x

Latest posts