Gentle chemical peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LibbyJae

Reaction score
Hi I am qualified in dermaplaning and been doing it for a few months. I'm wanting to do a luxury dermaplane as well and looking for a chemical ( or something else, maybe enzyme?) peel for after the dermaplane.
I've recently qualified in chemical peels but not everyone wants the stronger peels.
Can anyone recommend something? Not really wanting something anyone can buy on the internet.. something that looks more professional. Many thanks

I use an enzyme peel following dermaplaning, the brand I use currently it freihaut but I’m transitioning over to another brand of skincare, Charlie Locks, and they do an exfoliator that is basically an enzyme peel as well that can be used. I don’t often do a proper peel after Dermaplaning as it can be really intense! X

I use an enzyme peel following dermaplaning, the brand I use currently it freihaut but I’m transitioning over to another brand of skincare, Charlie Locks, and they do an exfoliator that is basically an enzyme peel as well that can be used. I don’t often do a proper peel after Dermaplaning as it can be really intense! X

Hi is it the mandarin one you use ? I’ve been looking at that

I've just been looking at Charlie Locks!
I may have to get ordering to try it

The epi peel level 1 glycolic acid 40% (Glow Peel) is a brilliant one, with no downtime, no peeling, no flaking, immediate recovery with a good result.

It’s the exfoliating peel I’ll use, I think it is lemon mandarin and something else (sweet orange?) off the top of my head! Haven’t used it yet but when you buy Charlie locks you can get added to their Facebook group and there’s quite a few people who Dermaplane there who use it already :)

Hi I am qualified in dermaplaning and been doing it for a few months. I'm wanting to do a luxury dermaplane as well and looking for a chemical ( or something else, maybe enzyme?) peel for after the dermaplane.
I've recently qualified in chemical peels but not everyone wants the stronger peels.
Can anyone recommend something? Not really wanting something anyone can buy on the internet.. something that looks more professional. Many thanks

The Clinicare painless peel from 4T Medical is great to do along side dermaplaning.

I use Cliniccare Painless Peel too!

I have just done the training for Visopeel. It's sold exclusively on Ellisons website. It's 25% with no downtime. Very gentle with immediate results. am liking this poduct.

Clinicare range is amazing!

Clinicare range is amazing!
Hi just jumping on this post have you used clinicare peels ive just been looking at doing a course in it x

The epi peel level 1 glycolic acid 40% (Glow Peel) is a brilliant one, with no downtime, no peeling, no flaking, immediate recovery with a good result.

Thanks for the recommendation, do you purchase yours from Medicalaestheticsgroup online? Just applied for an account there.

Posting this as I haven't had answered on my thread about Clinicare buy in/MOQ

Yesterday at 7:49 PM
I hope you are all keeping well, I have a quick question. I'm planning on opening a business to launch in Summer '21 offering advanced facials. I have been lucky enough to find a skincare brand that would cover most of my professional use and retail. However, I'm on the hunt for the advanced peel side of the treatments. Things from enzymes/gentler acid peels to something AHA based toward the top end of a light peel.

I've set my eyes on Clinicare as that seems to be widely appreciated and at an approachable price point.
My issue is that I have supplied all of my qualifications which have been accepted by 4Tmedical. The issue is that they won't give me a professional account as I''m not currently insured as I'm not actively practicing at the moment while I'm setting this business up, selling and moving house, buying a new place and working part time in another field.

I accept that they wouldn't want to sell to me without me having active insurance, BUT I struggle with the fact that they won't even provide me with cost inc VAT and SRP so I can make an informed decision if I even want to get an account with them.

Long story longer, do any of you have knowledge of the prices of the peeling products from Clinicare? And if so do they have an opening amount needed to buy with them? My budget for acid peels, pre and post care is £100-£150.

Any help would be appreciated!

Posting this as I haven't had answered on my thread about Clinicare buy in/MOQ

Yesterday at 7:49 PM
I hope you are all keeping well, I have a quick question. I'm planning on opening a business to launch in Summer '21 offering advanced facials. I have been lucky enough to find a skincare brand that would cover most of my professional use and retail. However, I'm on the hunt for the advanced peel side of the treatments. Things from enzymes/gentler acid peels to something AHA based toward the top end of a light peel.

I've set my eyes on Clinicare as that seems to be widely appreciated and at an approachable price point.
My issue is that I have supplied all of my qualifications which have been accepted by 4Tmedical. The issue is that they won't give me a professional account as I''m not currently insured as I'm not actively practicing at the moment while I'm setting this business up, selling and moving house, buying a new place and working part time in another field.

I accept that they wouldn't want to sell to me without me having active insurance, BUT I struggle with the fact that they won't even provide me with cost inc VAT and SRP so I can make an informed decision if I even want to get an account with them.

Long story longer, do any of you have knowledge of the prices of the peeling products from Clinicare? And if so do they have an opening amount needed to buy with them? My budget for acid peels, pre and post care is £100-£150.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi There,

I am looking for the same! fingers crossed someone knows some good brands. Searched the internet cant really find many!x

I have just done the training for Visopeel. It's sold exclusively on Ellisons website. It's 25% with no downtime. Very gentle with immediate results. am liking this poduct.
Hi sorry to jump in, but have you ever used this with dermaplanning? I have done training for visopeel and am doing dermaplanning training soon and wanted to offer both together. Wondered how it was.
Thanks

Hi sorry to jump in, but have you ever used this with dermaplanning? I have done training for visopeel and am doing dermaplanning training soon and wanted to offer both together. Wondered how it was.
Thanks
No sorry I do not offer Dermaplanning. I have used it with Microcurrent which has a good effect and sells well as a course. I do the peel first.

I am only using this brand at the moment for peels.

Latest posts

Back