Gent's hair colour - how to get ash/flat colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalou

Reaction score
Hey!
I colour my bf's mate's hair as he's starting to go grey, but the colour I put on last time has a lot of warmth (ginger) in, even though I used 7/1 ash. What colour can I use to get that flat/ash colour that will look natural on men's hair?

Thanks
Lou

Hey!
I colour my bf's mate's hair as he's starting to go grey, but the colour I put on last time has a lot of warmth (ginger) in, even though I used 7/1 ash. What colour can I use to get that flat/ash colour that will look natural on men's hair?

Thanks
Lou

You could of used a colour especially for that there's a few Paul Mitchell flashback or loreal cover 10 there's a few you just apply at the backwash and they only process for like 10-15 mins x

Hey!

Thanks
Lou

Affinage do a gothic collection for grey/black fashion colours but you can mix them with the corresponding base to get very flat colours perfect for gents :)

I tend to use 6/71 in colour touch, blends in really well without the obvious coloured look

If you want to use a demi color, you can use Igora Vibrance cool purity shades, 5-12, 7-12 and 8-12
These colors are very matt/ash and blend mens grey perfectly.

Permanent colors tend to throw out warmth, unless you use colors at the same depth as the clients natural color.

:D

Use a double ash, or get an ash mix tone to add more ash again. Possibly equal parts 7.2 with 0.2 xoxo

Latest posts

Back