Genuine and full Shellac service in Margate, Kent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olabecee

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I had a client during the week who had a shellac combo mani + pedi with me. She cannot continue to have this service with me as I'm over 50 miles away from where she lives. I was wondering if I can point her in the right direction of a great geek on here. She doesn't mind if its local salon based to Margate or mobile therapist.
She was going to search for online but I thought its best to look for on here as I really want her to continue to experience the full shellac service. Hope one can help me out?
Many thanks

I'm sure someone will come along soon thats close by but I do know that Happy Feet is in Broadstairs which is only a few miles away?

H xx

aww bless you thanks heather :)

I can do mobile for her (I also live in margate) and i have a mini spa cabin i rent in broadstairs.

xxx

aww bless you thanks heather :)

I can do mobile for her (I also live in margate) and i have a mini spa cabin i rent in broadstairs.

xxx

Hi happyfeet, I'm happy for you to have this client. I'll email you her contact number and I'll give her yours too which I got from your website. Thanks:D

Ah thank you lovely really kind. I look out for it in my inbox.

Love n hugs x x x

Latest posts

Back