George Adams or Herman Munster?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

Reaction score
Noticed your surname......................you're not Herman Munster from the Adams family?

Quote from Kimmi Rocks????????????

Yeah just to clarify that the person who has been stirring trouble up as absolutly nothing to do with Herman (Lee) or myself (Amanda).......we wouldnt be so petty, nasty or unproffesional....... I would appreciate it if GMG could confirm this (publicly) with the technology he has available.

Thanks

Amanda (aka Lily Munster)

We ALL know that you and Lee would never do anything like hun ! :hug:

Lily said:
Noticed your surname......................you're not Herman Munster from the Adams family?

Yeah just to clarify that the person who has been stirring trouble up as absolutly nothing to do with Herman (Lee) or myself (Amanda).......we wouldnt be so petty, nasty or unproffesional....... I would appreciate it if GMG could confirm this (publicly) with the technology he has available.

Thanks

I'm sure no one thought it was you!! The thought never entered my mind anyway!!!! :hug:

Tilly xx

Tilly Ann said:
I'm sure no one thought it was you!! The thought never entered my mind anyway!!!! :hug:

Tilly xx

ditto! I'm sure that NEVER crossed Kimmi's mind either!

I've sent a PM to GMG which basically asks him to confirm it has nothing to do with me. I have also copied it to Ruth, Gigi & Kimmi.

Don’t worry about it too much "whats in the news today will be tomorrow’s fish and chip paper"

Cheers Hermie

Lily said:

Thanks

Hi there Lily,
I am sure this was a joke aimed at George Adams ,this is no reflection on Herman....................the IP addy for this George Adams ,I can confirm is in the USA.............
I thought George Adams then Grizzly Adams...............
So chill Guys we all know it wasn't you two ............

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Hi there Lily,
I am sure this was a joke aimed at George Adams ,this is no reflection on Herman....................the IP addy for this I can confirm George Adams is in the USA.............
I thought George Adams then Grizzly Adams...............
So chill Guys we all know it wasn't you two ............

Thanks Ruth.......just wanted to make sure peeps knew it had nothing to do with us...............thanks babe

Amanda

Don't worry Lily and Herman we all know it isnt anything to do with you two
x

Ive spoke to Kimmi and she didnt know there was anyone regestered on here in the name of Herman So no offense taken and all is well.....I hope

Hermie

You know what???????? It's just this sort of crap that makes me want to throw in the towel and leave this site. But guess what??????????? I'm staying right where I am.

I wasn't even aware that there was geek called Herman. My reference to Herman Munster was a dig at the so called George for insulting my fellow geeks.......................nothing more and nothing less.

O, and by the way........................I was Goddy, the hot totty in the blue dress; George's bit of slap and tickle from Vegas.

Herman, thank you for your PM informing me that you've made a complaint about me to Sam. So Herman and Lily....................keep smiling eh !!!!

Friends & Geeks, thank you so much for all your PM's to me me in support of my very lighthearted post in support of our much loved geeks that were insulted by George.

Herman said:
Ive spoke to Kimmi and she didnt know there was anyone regestered on here in the name of Herman So no offense taken and all is well.....I hope

Hermie

Awhhhhh bless ya hermie........its cos you aint posted in ages lol

Amanda

Just a little bit of old fashioned misunderstandinge methinks. Glad we've cleared that one up!!

ps Ruth I hope there's no one called Grizzly on here!!

Lily said:
Awhhhhh bless ya hermie........its cos you aint posted in ages lol

Amanda

Oh my Gawd !!!!!!!!!

Kimmi Rocks said:
I wasn't even aware that there was geek called Herman.

Neither was I Kimmy!

Sassy Hassy said:
Just a little bit of old fashioned misunderstandinge methinks. Glad we've cleared that one up!!

ps Ruth I hope there's no one called Grizzly on here!!
LOL Yea Sassy that would be just my luck...................

Kimmi don't you go anywhere ..don't you dare... this site wouldn't be the same without you.....
So there !!!!!! I have spoken lol.............

Nailsinlondon1 said:
LOL Yea Sassy that would be just my luck...................

Kimmi don't you go anywhere ..don't you dare... this site wouldn't be the same without you.....
So there !!!!!! I have spoken lol.............

Cheers Ruth. Much appreciated. xxx

Right Guys I closed this thread as it is of no educational value...........
The Essex 1 has been freed............
The Munsters can go about their day.......
and I am gonna be late for work......... So guess who will be really in trouble.........ME!!
See ya.............

I think someone we know of old is in the States and having 'fun' on someones computer don't you? This was too personal to be anyone else but our old friend I think ... you oldie geeks will know who I mean (and Oldie is not a reference to age but rather length of time being a geek).

Never thought for one millisecond that Kimmie was referring to Lee (aka Herman). I took it like she meant it. I know that our loyal geeks would never pull a stunt like the nasty one (HE) pulled yesterday.

Several friends pmd me yesterday worried about how I would take the comments re my weight and my ugliness!! Well I just laughed. For one I'm not fat and for 2 I dont think I'm ugly either .... so childish really. I'm fine fellow geeks and thank you for your concern for my feelings. I feel this person is so pathetic and if it is who I suspect he is both fat and ugly so I guess the problems are all his, certainly not mine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back