Gerards Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzybaby

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I just wanted to let you about my Gerards training

It started today its three full days in my salon one to one, and the products are fantastic!!!!

The training is excellent and I really love the products!!!!
You can see a difference straight away!!!

I would recommend this range to anyone.

I'm glad you've found a brand you really love and are passionate about- this will reflect to your clients and make it easy to recommend/sell/promote treatments.
Goodluck:)

Thanks
I really didn't think I would as I'm very skeptical and have a reasonable amount of scientific knowledge but this range does everything it says it does and the results are amazing!!!

I had my training in May and it was great, it really opened my eyes up to the products they have and how good they are, I'm really glad I went with them.

Hi Alli
I know they are fab!!!!
what ones are you doing?

have you had many clients?

Sounds brilliant !

Do you get to do practical and theory ? :)

Hi

Glad you enjoyed your training with Gerards, I loved mine when I first started (over a year ago now) and have just taken on 2 new facials and have the training for those on 4th July. I can't wait!!!

The products are fab and I've seen fantastic results with my clients skin so far!:)

Sounds brilliant !

Do you get to do practical and theory ? :)

Hi
it's both practical and theory it's really in depth but interesting!!! the products are mixed during the facials so it's all really fresh and active!!!

I've just finished my three day course and the trainer was lovely I'm sad it's ended.

Hi

Glad you enjoyed your training with Gerards, I loved mine when I first started (over a year ago now) and have just taken on 2 new facials and have the training for those on 4th July. I can\'t wait!!!

The products are fab and I\'ve seen fantastic results with my clients skin so far!:)

Hi Rachel

what new facials have you taken on?

They have a new retail range too it looks lovely and the packaging is really cool with the refillable pots

good luck on the 4th of july

whats gerards??

I've taken on the gylcolic facial, soothing and the new caviar facial. I've had a play with some of the products and love them already!!!

I do have the retail products and think they're fanstastic, I wouldn't be without my oxigena it walks of the shelf!!

I can't wait for my training! :biggrin:

I've taken on the gylcolic facial, soothing and the new caviar facial. I've had a play with some of the products and love them already!!!

I do have the retail products and think they're fanstastic, I wouldn't be without my oxigena it walks of the shelf!!

I can't wait for my training! :biggrin:

it's fab
I've taken on the soothing, hydrating and balancing, chocolate, glycolic, soy soy & rigenera facials, and the chocolate body, shea body bliss and the green tea abdomen treatment also the dead sea salt for the feet. I want the caviar and the new retail but will have to wait until I have more funds oh and some clients!!!

my salon was meant to be opening tomorrow but the environmental; health have rescheduled my final appointment till Tuesday . never mind it's not like I have any clients yet lol !!!
oh tell a lie I have had two for waxing :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back