Germaine de capuccini vs jane iredale

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bexi

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has experinces with both make up brands?

pros cons etc?

Becki xx

just wondering if anyone has experinces with both make up brands?

pros cons etc?

Becki xx

Hi Becki

I have tested bot makes but you need to remember that Jane Iredale is mineral based where I dont believe Germaine is. Germaine is good quality, but not mineral based.

yes i know about that, i saw them both at gmex.

they both really interest me for different reasons.

I know mineral make up is better blah blah blah (lol) but i think a good quality make up brand is good for you skin too.

Just wondering if anyone had used either?

thanks though oey xxx

yes i know about that, i saw them both at gmex.

they both really interest me for different reasons.

I know mineral make up is better blah blah blah (lol) but i think a good quality make up brand is good for you skin too.

Just wondering if anyone had used either?

thanks though oey xxx
I have used Germaine de Capuccini make up and facial range,I havn't used Jane Irdale however so cant compare.

I found the make up lovely to use,the display was very nice and there was a nice variety of colours.This was a few years ago mind so things change,however the make up was quality and the colours true.HTH a bit though not a lot sorry,lol

lol babs you always help!!

did you think there was a nice range - in the book it doesnt seem like many? i suppose you dont need loads of colous though do you?

Becki xx

lol babs you always help!!

did you think there was a nice range - in the book it doesnt seem like many? i suppose you dont need loads of colous though do you?

Becki xx
I personally find a lot of professional beauty make up displays dont seem to have that much,this is just my opinion though and someone will probably tell me there are ranges that have more on display.
For instance the Darphin dispaly(which is what we use in the salon)is certainly not brimming with goodies but there is enough and dont forget you can blend colours.

The display we had was more than ample and it had nail polishes that matched the make up which I thought was a nice little extra touch.

Hi there

I cant comment on Germaine de cappuccini,as ive not used it.

But i have used Jane Irdale,and i LOVE it....i spoke at a girl at PB Ireland,and had a "make over",and was stunned:)...so natural and fresh,dewy,and the spritz that she used on me to "set it" was absolutlely beautiful for my skin as im normal,dry...it was like a "glass of water" for the skin...LOL:lol:

The colour i had was with the loose powder,but the pressed powder looked good for an oily skin or someone with larger pores,and the coverage is unbelievable:)....The lady put alot of make up on me,but i didnt looked made up at all....it won me over ID,and thats saying something:eek::green:

Juliette,AKA Bombini would be your "best friend" on jane Irdale,as she stocks it in her salon.I know she rated the training as first class aswell:)

I personally find a lot of professional beauty make up displays dont seem to have that much,this is just my opinion though and someone will probably tell me there are ranges that have more on display.
For instance the Darphin dispaly(which is what we use in the salon)is certainly not brimming with goodies but there is enough and dont forget you can blend colours.

The display we had was more than ample and it had nail polishes that matched the make up which I thought was a nice little extra touch.

Germaine do also bring out seasonal special editions to their makeup range which does expand their range further. I felt that the range on the professional display was about on par with others and also gies the impression of being superior quality products.

ID didnt really impress me at all - an as for their opening order blimey!!!

do u know wot jane iredales is?

thanks for your help geeks

xxxbxxx

eeeek i wouldnt have room for the stand!!!

Have pm'd you some price info.

Germaine do also bring out seasonal special editions to their makeup range which does expand their range further. I felt that the range on the professional display was about on par with others and also gies the impression of being superior quality products.
Yes but you cant add it to their stand as each stand has a place for everything.I know Darphin had their own little spring summer display which was nice.The displays always look nice but you do have to decide IF you do enough make-ups otherwise it's just not cost effective,dont forget you have to purchase all the retail so it's quite a hefty old outlay.HTH:green:

I haven't ever used Germaine so can't comment on that but I love Jane Iredale !

It is a very big range but you don't have to take on everything (I will pm you the opening order but tbh you need to spend a lot more if you want to have everything you will need)

The training is fantastic and you have to do this in order to open an account but imo it is necessary anyway as mineral make up is totally different.

I have always got great feedback from clients and have done loads of brides over the summer and they have all commented how it lasted all day.

I used to wear MAC & Clarins religiously but I have pretty much converted fully to JI.

do you retail alot of it?

yer the training looks really good - have you done both courses?

becki xxx

ps. i'm starting to think you might be my twin we have practically the same brands!

do you retail alot of it?

yer the training looks really good - have you done both courses?

becki xxx

ps. i'm starting to think you might be my twin we have practically the same brands!

Yes Ive done both courses they were fab,

I sell loads of masacaras, they are about £13 really reasonably priced and perfect for sensitive eyes !

Yes If I ever get Dermalogica we will be twinned ! :lol:

Jane Iredale is amazing I do a lot of brides from word of mouth and retail it very well.

It has just been voted No1 mineral make up range. I haven't used Germaine so can't compare I am afraid

Latest posts

Back