Germaine de Capuccini

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
does anybody use this range for any of the body treatments, facial treatments?

I think Oey uses this product range, so you could try sending her a PM.

Have sent you a pm - the range is just fab! And the best for customer service I have come across in this industry.

Go for it - I am sure you will love it too!

thanks.
have pm'd you back.
appreciate your comments, will have to wait and see what the postie brings tomorrow, as still waiting for the literature to arrive.

does anybody use this range for any of the body treatments, facial treatments?

A friend of mine uses it in her salon and it appears to be quite popular with clients. :)

I've received all the info today and have left a message on the reps phone to ring me, as the pack didn't have any prices in.
I'm just a bit worried that I'm going to be too small for them to supply too.but the possibilites for me to add on as and when are always there.

I've received all the info today and have left a message on the reps phone to ring me, as the pack didn't have any prices in.
I'm just a bit worried that I'm going to be too small for them to supply too.but the possibilites for me to add on as and when are always there.

Let me know how you get on once you have spoken to Julie.

I am some info on prices if you dont get any joy, but I dont think they will have a problem with dealing with smaller accounts etc. They may ask for a deposit when you enrol for the training and then you can use that deposit towards the costs of products.

Hope all goes well.

What are the prices like for this range?

I am looking for a ne facial range but as i don't do that many facials am looking for a reasonable priced range.

Thanks
manda xx

www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

I have contacted G de C and not sure if I can do the facial training with them as I'm not NVQ2 - although have done a holistic facial course.

My plan is start with some of the body treatments, and then go onto the facial products.

Oey speaks very highly of them.

Is their a salon near you that does G de C, as I would be cheeky and book in for a treatment.

Latest posts

Back