get fresh products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
anyone got a link for get fresh?

does anyone use and retail this range?

never heard of it but am interested

I won a pedicure set with this range ages ago and it was absolutely lovely.

My friend said that she had used the back treatment set but couldn't find the details.

Have found a US site but nothing to contact them directly in the UK.

Get Fresh Bulk Products

I won a pedicure set with this range ages ago and it was absolutely lovely.

My friend said that she had used the back treatment set but couldn't find the details.

Have found a US site but nothing to contact them directly in the UK.

Get Fresh Bulk Products

If you click on the Distributor button on the link you gave, it gives you the contact details for the UK distributor.

doh! god I am such a dullard!!!!!

thanks for pointing that out for me.

You're welcome. :)

hi there

i bought the "get fresh" pedicure start up kit at gmex and love it. i wanted a range that didnt smell of peppermint for once lol and this one is lush it smells like lemongrass. my clients always comment on how they love the smell.
the packaging looks really professional and is great to use.

hth

tara x

I've got that set too, won it in a raffle at the opening of a beauty centre. It is sooo lovely.
Have had the price list from get fresh and am considering ordering one of the ranges look better naked with accompanying retail products, have asked for a sample pack, but the first order is £200.

think I may wait and go and do germaine de cappancinni training in new year instead.

I stock the Get Fresh range in my salon and my clients love it esp the pedicure products they have 2 different fragrances and the rose one is lovely they do a fantastic gift range and have just re-packaged their range and it is lovely i cant remember the exact start up costs but i seem to remember you had to order a certain number of multiples of each product so its not the most affordable range but it is really good. hth.x

thanks sweetie, thats reassuring to know.

I have a lit up display cabinet in my main treatment room and their is room for another display counter in my small waiting area.

btw, where do you get lockable display cabinets?

Latest posts

Back