Getting a fringe...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g5m_sh

Reaction score
I hope i have posted this in the right place!

I am after a fringe! I have had one before but my hair was a it longer then.

My hair is longer than my pic now, the fronts are chin lengh.

Would i be best getting a fringe that is shorter on one side than the other (sorter on my partin side) so it blends into my hair or gettin a full fringe in and moving my parting to the middle?

Its a big thing gettin a fringe in so i want to do it proper!

Thanks Geeks...

x

go for it
a full blunt fringe, ( if your hair can take it ,needs to be heavy)
just skimming your eyebrows
i think would look lovely x

My hair is dead thick so it propbs would take it! Do you not think my hair is too short for a fringe? (chin length) i dont want to make it make my face look fatter than it is!

x

My hair is dead thick so it propbs would take it! Do you not think my hair is too short for a fringe? (chin length) i dont want to make it make my face look fatter than it is!

x
I had to laugh at this remark sorry,
you do not have a fat face, you have elfin features so would pretty much suit anything :hug:

if i were to be soo bold,
i would actually say a real urchin type crop would look lovely with no fringe, or the fringe undercut!!

ive just had one done and i love it!!

I am wanting my hair to grow, just long enough to tie back. I have had it short (no fringe) for about 3yr now! I am desperate for a change.

if i were to be soo bold,
i would actually say a real urchin type crop would look lovely with no fringe, or the fringe undercut!!

ive just had one done and i love it!!

Sorry to hijack the thread here, what does undercut mean?

then have a fringe, and let the rest grow!!
dont forget pics when youve done it!!

Am gonna do it!

Not sure when... but with in the next week!

Al put a pic on when its done! xx

Sorry to hijack the thread here, what does undercut mean?

when the first section of the fringe is almost scalped, very close to the hair line then the top layers over the fringe are cut slightly shorter, going back towards the top area slightly longer each section
so the fringe is short but not like a short back and sides
not severe but very elfin urchin like
do you know what i mean
( not a hairdresser lol!!)
just got an undercut fringe lol

when the first section of the fringe is almost scalped, very close to the hair line then the top layers over the fringe are cut slightly shorter, going back towards the top area slightly longer each section
so the fringe is short but not like a short back and sides
not severe but very elfin urchin like
do you know what i mean
( not a hairdresser lol!!)
just got an undercut fringe lol
I know what you mean Nikki.I had an elfin cut several years ago and looooooooved it...even toying with it now,just like Sharon stone used to have it...but so many people have commented on my hair now its longer,nearly shoulder length....but i do love that elfin cut and i have an oval face with small features so it suited me,and VERY blond...LOL

Sorry to hijack the thread,but i lovely fringe would suit you hun...even though im not qualified to say....:lol:

Ive had my hair on one side for years but last week I bit the bullet and got a fringe :) I love it and it hides all my wrinkles so go for it :)

Latest posts

Back